You are responsible for:
- Your excess, which will need to be paid by a debit or credit card.
- Contributions (on occasions the insurance company may charge for the replacement of worn items e.g. tyres, exhausts, etc.).
- VAT if you are registered. We do not accept cheques; card payments or BACS transfer only.
- Any damage to a courtesy car (if applicable).
- Any additional private work as requested and agreed.
- Any costs under the Road Traffic Act (e.g. fines).
- NB contributions and excess payments are determined by your insurance company and should be discussed directly with them.