Site Vehicle Damage Assessor
The Vella Group is a well-established accident repair specialist with over 30 years of experience, helping people get their vehicles back on the road after an accident. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service which has resulted in our success and growth.
As a recognised industry leader, The Vella Group currently operate 11 sites with ambition to grow ever further in the future. Now is an exciting time to join as we embark on a journey of expansion and innovation within the industry!
As a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) you are responsible for assessing the level and extent of damage to vehicles. Your assessments will determine if the vehicle can be repaired and the work needed to repair it can be carried out
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create accurate right first time repair assessments.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Audatex.
- Develop and or maintain an excellent working knowledge of E-Scribe.
- Develop and or maintain an excellent knowledge and understanding of all insurer/customer contracts.
- Adhering to Contractual and Repair method guidelines using the appropriate estimating system.
- Hold strong communication skills with both internal and external customers, this will include entering accurate records of actions taken and or communications made on the Company' management system.
- Pro-active in identifying areas of improvement for the Company and its processes.
- Ideally have previous VDA/ estimating experience
- Have a good working knowledge of Audatex and E-Scribe.
- Able to work as a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Have great organisational skills and be effective with time management.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Internal and external training.
- Pension scheme and death in service insurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Perkbox - Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and rewards.
- MediCash - Free healthcare scheme.
- Free parking.
- Uniform for your role.