The Vella Group is a well-established accident repair specialist with over 30 years of experience, helping people get their vehicles back on the road after an accident. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service which has resulted in our success and growth.
As a recognised industry leader, The Vella Group currently operate 12 sites with ambition to grow ever further in the future. Now is an exciting time to join as we embark on a journey of expansion and innovation within the industry!
As a Panel Technician, you will be required to skilfully and accurately undertake any panel repair/replacement on vehicles to a customer's satisfaction. You will also be required to detect and diagnose any further faults for repair.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out repair operation to prescribed methods and standards.
- At all times as and when possible work to times and standards as dictated by, Thatcham, Insurance company guidelines, Manufacturers standard and company policy
- Repair all areas of damage repaired using body filler to finished using a 180-grade production paper
- Keep accurate and comprehensive list of additional parts required, and communicate these findings to the relevant departments
- Become familiar with Health and Safety and COSHH requirements that relate to your function
- Ideally, you will be an IMI/ATA qualified Panel Technician with strong Bodyshop experience.
- You have a strong work ethic to provide the best quality service.
- You are a team-player.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- You are committed to delivering an excellent customer service.
- Ideally, you will hold a full UK driving license.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Internal and external training.
- Pension scheme and death in service insurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Perkbox - Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and rewards.
- MediCash - Free healthcare scheme.
- Uniform for your role.