The Vella Group is a well-established accident repair specialist with over 30 years of experience, helping people get their vehicles back on the road after an accident. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service which has resulted in our success and growth.
As a recognised industry leader, The Vella Group currently operate 12 sites with ambition to grow ever further in the future. Now is an exciting time to join as we embark on a journey of expansion and innovation within the industry!
As an MET Technician you will be required to strip and refit the mechanician and electrical systems of damaged vehicles. You will also be required to carry out 4-wheel alignment checks and adjustments on vehicles to a customers complete satisfaction.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out repair operations to prescribed methods and standard.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs to damaged vehicles.
- Keep accurate and comprehensive lists of additional parts required and communicate these findings to the relevant departments.
- Ensure vehicles are prevented from further damage.
- Become familiar with Health and Safety and COSHH requirements that relate to your function.
- Ideally, you will be an IMI/ATA qualified MET Technician with strong Bodyshop experience.
- You have a strong work ethic to provide the best quality service.
- You are a team-player.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- You are committed to delivering an excellent customer service.
- Ideally, you will hold a full UK driving license.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Internal and external training.
- Pension scheme and death in service insurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Perkbox - Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and rewards.
- MediCash - Free healthcare scheme.
- Childcare vouchers or workplace nursery benefit.
- Uniform for your role.