Customer Service Driver
The Vella Group is a well-established accident repair specialist with over 30 years of experience, helping people get their vehicles back on the road after an accident. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service which has resulted in our success and growth.
As a recognised industry leader, The Vella Group currently operate 12 sites with ambition to grow ever further in the future. Now is an exciting time to join as we embark on a journey of expansion and innovation within the industry!
As a Customer Service Driver you will ensure that the collection and delivery of customers and company vehicles is to be at an exceptional level whilst also employing the highest level of customer service when dealing with customers. Whilst delivering a courtesy vehicle to customers, the drivers are expected to fully explain the controls of the courtesy cars to the customers.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and deliver vehicles within given time parameters
- To drive at all times in a courteous manner and to abide by local speed limits
- To understand fully how to suspend tow automatic and 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Be responsible for any monies paid in respect of any insurance policy excess and hand all money to customer service
- Vat payments .etc. and receipt any customer invoices paid in full
- To do all necessary checks on the recovery trucks including all fluid levels, tyre conditions and pressures at least once a week. Check all vehicle securing belts are fit for the purpose, report any damage to your line manager
- On occasions fitting small parts or polishing vehicles at a customer’s home address or workplace
- Filling out all relevant paper work.
- Carry out valeting operations to agreed method and standard.
- You hold a valid CPC card.
- You have a strong work ethic to provide the best quality service.
- You are a team-player.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- You are committed to delivering an excellent customer service.
- Ideally, you will hold a full UK driving license.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Internal and external training.
- Pension scheme and death in service insurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Perkbox - Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and rewards.
- MediCash - Free healthcare scheme.
- Uniform for your role.